This picture is from an article called the “RESCUING HUG”
“The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Apparently each were in their respective incubators and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, the healthier of the two, threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. The smaller baby’s heart stabilized and temperature rose to normal.”
omg sheds tear forever reblog !
this is soo cuute <3
When I was 5,
When I was 10,
- He gave me an undeserved life.
- He has always loved me and always will.
- Whenever i need Him, He is always there.
- He gave His one and only son so I could live.
- He gives me food, water, and shelter.
- He made me special in a sea of people.
- He gave me free will.
- He made a beautiful world.
- His forgiveness amazes me.
- And last, He knows what is best for me.